2019 ONYX Deep South BEACH BASH
Time & Location
About the Event
For a detailed schedule, go to http://bit.ly/BeachBashCalendar
ONYX invites you to their third annual Beach Bash March 15th – 17th
* All genders and colors are welcome to our events *
Featuring B4 (Beards, Bears, Beers & boys) Meet & Greet
Haulover Nude Beach Bare-all
For more information contact:
Paulo Arriola-Headley, firstname.lastname@example.org, (202) 905-8522
Join the members of Onyx Deep South as we celebrate our Third Annual Beach Bash, from Friday, March 15th through Sunday, March 17th. All of our weekend events are free & open to anyone who wants to leather & kink with us, except where specifically noted.
Friday, March 15th
• The weekend kicks off Friday night with a “Beards, Beers, Bears & boys” (B4) Meet & Greet @ Dude’s Barber Shop (2039 Wilton Drive, Wilton Manors) from 8-10pm, sponsored by the National Leather Association-International. Stop by for a drink or two, on us – and you can also get your shave on (Dudes will have barbers on call to cater to your every grooming need).
• From 10pm to 2am on Friday, we’ll embark on the Pub Crawl to end all pub crawls. & we’ll end up where all kinky folks end on Friday night - @ The Ramrod (1508 Ne 4th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale).
Saturday, March 16th
• On Saturday we’ll make our annual pilgrimage to Haulover Nude Beach (on Collins Avenue in Miami Beach) from noon to 6pm. The Onyx contingent will be located between lifeguard stations 15 & 16. (Plus we’ll have signage so you can spot us easily.) Lunch will be served. Limited transportation will be available; please contact us early to reserve a seat!!! (WARNING: On this outing you’re likely to spot hairy scary bears in the wild – don’t worry; they’re easily tamed by a belly rub or a healthy dose of cuddles.)
Sunday, March 17th
• On Sunday, we’ll close out our celebration from noon to 6pm with a Pool Party @ The Fort Lauderdale Grand Hotel (4900 Powerline Road, Fort Lauderdale), in conjunction with It’s Happening Out. For this fundraising event we’re charging a nominal $12 admission fee (one free Jell-o shot included). FYI the Grand Hotel’s Crisp Eatery makes a mean brunch (you gotta try their catfish) & very affordable too. & don’t worry about swimming right after you eat – that’s an urban myth.)
Again, all events are open to anyone who wants to come have fun with us. For more information and sponsor opportunities contact Paulo Arriola-Headley, Onyx Deep South Treasurer, @ email@example.com or (202) 905-8522.
ABOUT ONYX/ONYX DEEP SOUTH: Founded in 1995, ONYX is a fraternal organization formed and operated by men of color who enjoy the leather, kink, and/or fetish lifestyles. ONYX focuses on issues specific to gay, bi & trans men of color who choose to project the positive aspects of leather/kink/fetish, & aims to provide other men of color like ourselves a safe place to come together & explore & grow as a part of the larger leather, kink & fetish communities. The organization has nine chapters around the country; Onyx Deep South covers Florida & the Caribbean (including the U.S. Virgin Islands & Puerto Rico). While full membership Onyx is limited to gay, bisexual, & trans men of color, we welcome associate members of any stripe who support our mission & goals. Learn more about us on our website (www.onyxdeepsouth.com) or our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/OnyxDeepSouth).
For more details please see our Facebook Event